Position Description: The Development Coordinator shares responsibilities for achieving the agency’s fundraising goals by assisting the Executive Director in growing development resources. This position is responsible for assisting the Executive Director with fundraising activities including donor relations, fundraising events, and other fund development tasks. Also, maintains relationships with third-party youth professionals to oversee the assistance request program. Position reports to the Executive Director. This is a full-time position. Salary range $32,000 - $37,000 DOE.
- Supervise planning, execution, budgeting, and evaluation of assigned events, including but not limited to School Supply Drive (July) and Sack it for Santa (November-December).
- Assist Executive Director in planning and producing special events, Golf Classic and It’s in the Bag.
- Work collaboratively with Executive Director and Board to create and implement fund development strategies that align with Love Fund’s strategic plan to grow additional revenue for the Love Fund.
- Responsible for website, social media, e-mail blasts, newsletters, invitations, thank you letters, sponsorship proposals, ROI packets, and more
- Oversight of all printed pieces and signage to make sure all sponsorship requirements are fulfilled
- Assure the professional writing and timely submission of grant proposals and reports
- Research and compile data on potential new funding sources
- Provide superior customer service to donors, board members, staff, volunteers and other constituents.
Program Management 25%
- Review and log assistance requests. Ensure applications are complete and fall within funding guidelines.
- Oversee assistance request process; communication with case managers, including the production and mailing of fulfillment vouchers.
- Play an integral role in payment tracking and reporting process.
- Prepare monthly reports for Board and funders.
- Provide administrative assistance to staff, Board and volunteers.
- Data entry and maintenance of various records.
- Answer and make phone calls, research and process payments, orders and registrations.
- Process and issue receipts for all donations.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or a related field. Experience in working in a non-for-profit setting and organizing and planning special events preferred. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Proficiency with computer programs is required in word, excel and donor software. Strong project management skills. Organized, deadline-oriented, and able to multi-task. Team-oriented. Ability to work extended hours during peak seasons and/or in support of meeting functional deadlines and goals.
Application Process: Submit resume, cover letter and three (3) references to Allyson Summers at email@example.com